Thursday, June 29, 2006

Because frankly speaking, heroes would be NOTHING without their arch-enemies. Kevin Spacey was great! Superman Returns was amazing! (sorry cliche ha. wala akong ibang maisip na adjective). Favorite parts: (1) The iconic opening of the shirt to reveal the S! (sssssss) (2) the young Clark Kent jumping over the fields of Smallville (hay, almost in tears akoh!) (3) The music at the start and the first few minutes where Jor-El is talking (hay, father issues! I already loved it, right from the start!) (4) Lois Lane IGNORING clark kent (I don't remember it to be THIS bad, but MAN! Ang mean nya! And clark was just... martyr! ganda.) (5) As cheesy as it sounds yes: Clark and Lois Lane in the air, flying. Made me realize that more than anything, Superman REturns is an opera! Sayang lang walang "Can you Read my Mind" ! Arg. hehe 

Other random shit: 
(1) spent whole of tuesday watching last season of Queer as Folk. (OF COURSE, I used the forward button. Lots and lots. haha) 
(2) CAN'T seem to get to the end of name of the rose. Beginning to bore me. 
(3) Re-reading Resil Mojares' History of Cebuano Literature: this guy's amazing. I want to get my hands on the original spanish Fr. Alcina's "Encylopeida de la lengua zebuana" (need to the check the spelling. hehe 
(4) and what's left to complete any cebu visit, but a trip to teh aerobics class. Sorry dears. Last zebuana standing ako! May sprained ankle pa yan! No fainting spells this time. HAH! 

Back to Manila in a few days. Lord no no no not yet! I still want my bottomless fried chicken here at home!!!!!! 

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger isea said...

yes! when the music started playing during the opening credits, tumindig talaga ang balahibo (buhok?) ko!

and i have the mp3 of "can you read my mind". :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home