Friday, April 13, 2007

alter-ego speaks

to Ms. Airam:

Mahjong is only on weekends, or on Tuesday afternoons. Kulang sa quorum kasi because the other mothers have to bring their kids to ballet or piano.
So i'm left doing aerobics class (again!) but this time with a vengeance. Because all the other matronas (classmates from previous summers) have all gone thinner na! And they do belly dancing now. And jumping jacks in between! It pains me how much catching up I need to do.
The visit to the gym yesterday, though, was like a dazzle of light. I never thought I'd say this but.... koreans with dreadlocks, and funky shorts are HOT. It took me a while to stop staring. That is, before he noticed and kindly smiled. He's probably been in Cebu for a while now, and must be used to Matronas.
I, on the other hand, have still not gotton used to the way they just strip in the lockers. Disconcerting. Especially when you're dealing with 60+ year old men. There should be a separate bathroom na kasi for us.
Make sure you don't schedule your trip to Cebu while I'm not here. All you'll see is an empty house. I'm thinking april 26 and the weekend after that would be perfect. Come, come. Even for a day.

-- hillary

4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger free migrant said...

hahahaha this is hilarious, hillary! really cracked me up. =)

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger punchdrunkdaisy said...

Hi Hillary. Try strip dancing. :D Teka, you're not fat! I know I haven't seen you in almost a month but I'm sure you're still biker red fabulous. besides no sane person would want to look too dolled up. ;)

Haay. Hot boys. Wala akong masabi.

Know what, men should have stripping lessons too. I hate it when they strip and leave their socks on. Yun lang. Hahahaha Love the comment about separate bathrooms by the way. Signs should be put up for men-women-old.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ms. Hillary, can we think of a name for me, too? Let's brainstorm? Please, pretty, please?

And can I join, Ms. Hillary and Ms. Airam for tea soon?

(I deleted cuz first comment had a typo. And typo's tend to perm my hair.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home