Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's been a while

Because I would rather write a letter.
And so I do. To maita. Who has to forgive me for a really
late reply. But you ask: "Who do you want to read you?"


The guy at the back of the bus wanting to go home.
A bored girl waiting for her turn at the ATM machine.
My mom.
My dad.
My dead lolo, whom I never met.
The grade school classmate, who didn't laugh when you fell.
The smartest girl in class, and the dumbest girl.
My childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years.
The girl who got me to love reading.
My students, the ones who love to read.
Someone who hates music.
Someone who can't afford music.
Trees, if trees could read.
Someone who will totally miss my point, but will read me correctly.
A girl born blind, who holds the page but cannot read it.
A tired man, who when he closes his eyes sees my words.
The same man who will wake up the next morning, and forget everything.
Someone with a bad memory.
Someone like me.
Someone not like me.

9 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger the city reader said...

nice. what does it really entail to read you "correctly," anyhow? ;)

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger the city reader said...

oh, and update the links on your sidebar...eventually. :p my new blog's http://her-train-of-thought.blogspot.com :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger slowmotion said...

hi naya! read me correctly? I haven't figured out that one too, even for myself! hahaha Give me time to figure out how to update my links ha! :-)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger leia said...

Hi Sir larry! Don't know if you remember me hehe ;) nice - ilia eirene

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think i want to be misread, again and again.

(i do that to too many people anyway.)

more through email. oh and sexualising texts - need to detach the sexual act from the erotic, remember?

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger slowmotion said...

ilia! yes, of course I remember! kamusta ka na?
maita-- read your email! A reply sonner or later. I'm still recovering from a full weekend of kasentihan! hahaha regards. :-)

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger FC said...

Hullo Larry,

Wondering what your email ad is. I, uh, need advice on a delicate matter, heh.

Frances

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger slowmotion said...

hi frances!

You can email me at wrongnotebook@gmail.com. :-)

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger leia said...

Hi sir,
ok lang naman ako. Hehe, still writing =P

-ilia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home