Saturday, October 22, 2005

jogging familiar

Yesterday, I enrolled in a new gym here in Cebu. I had heard that the old gym I had enrolled in was closed, so I decided to try out the new one. It may seem like I'm going in circles in this story, but really it is about going in circles. Because when I got to the new place (Holiday Spa), I recognized half of the instructors. And the other half of the sweating matronas were from the old gym that I used to go to. Apparently almost everyone in the old place decided to follow their gym instructors to the new place. Either something was happening between those matronas and their trainers, or everyone was just running on some weird sense of loyalty. So there I was trying the new treadmills surrounded by familiar faces. Realizing that here, people follow their gym instructors (and not their gym memberships) to the ends of the earth.
People wonder what kind of place cebu is.

I guess Cebu is THAT kind of place.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger fanboy420 said...

Hahahahaha! Astig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home